The reason

do you ever have a reason to make something? well, the reason of the blog is make a space to be in touch whit people for all the world, so enjoy this stuff and sorry for the bad english!! ;)

The reason

do you ever have a reason to make something? well, the reason of the blog is make a space to be in touch whit people for all the world, son enjoy this stuff and sorry for the bad english!! ;)

domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

There's an alien in me...

Hi everyone!! there's a lot of time without an entry, but i had so many problems last days, emotionals, sincerily, like you read before, im from México, i live in a little town and im on high school, but for me, it's really difficult the school, you know, im like the freak here, hahaha, i kwow it sounds funny, but i don't have so many friends, but thanks god my friends are kind and cool, and they know me perfectly, so im happy to have only 4 friends but real.
So that was just one of my problems, anyway i think that a lot of person suffer this. I was listening songs of a band that i really like, is called, Tokio Hotel and i have to admit something, without their soung, probably i were depressed right now. And i don't think they realised how much the mean to me and for billion of persons, but anywhere they go i hope they keep making songs, because they help persons like me. If you feel like me you should listen their songs, i was listening: "Alien" "screamin" "noise" "Strange" "zoom" "phantomrider and geisterfahrer(german version)" and "humanoid" for they last album. and i listened to "by your side" and "black".
other thing i do for feel better is practice piano, yes is my hobby and writing, oh guys! when i finish my own book, i hope publish it, is one of my dreams :)

Anyway here is the real entry

Im gonna left my town and move to Puebla city for University, and i want to talk a little bit about the beatiful city, is very visited for US and german tourist, because its beatiful, cheap, historic and hve a loooot of places to go. i promised share it all about it, but i wanted tu use my very own photos and i just have three right know.
One place to go is the historic center, one of this photo is of a really olds house, people say its witched, have and spanish style, because years ago, a spanish family lived there, people ay that sometimes you can hear beats and people screaming, O.o creepy.
And the other picture is of a large build called "El parian" you cand fid a loooot of stuff, mexican hand-made thing, they're original and beautiful, you cand find clothes, toys, jewerly, etc

so i hope you enjoy the entry, and if you feel like an alien too you can put your experience on a comment! :D
with all my love

Julianne

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario